Now that springtime and warmer weather have arrived, it’s hard to ignore the season’s most unwelcomed guest: allergies. And depending on where you live, as trees and flowers continue to bloom, the variety and volume of pollens become increasingly irritating.
When your body responds to an allergen like dust, pollen, or mold, your immune system can go into overdrive. This triggers the symptoms that allergy sufferers know all too well, including itchy eyes and throat, a stuffy or runny nose, rash, or wheezing.
One way to combat these common allergic reactions is to fortify your immune system. Aloe vera juice is a fantastic immunity booster, and unlike most over-the-counter and prescription allergy treatments, it’s natural and safe for daily use. Let’s learn more about how nature’s super plant can help you strengthen your immunity and keep allergies at bay!
Keys To A Stronger Immune System
- Fighting Free Radicals: Lily’s aloe vera is packed with 200 biologically active compounds and powerful antioxidants. The antioxidants keep free radical production in check, reduce oxidative stress, and boost your immune system. Aloe vera also contains minerals like zinc, selenium, and magnesium, contributing to healthy immune function.
- Supporting production of white blood cells: Aloe Vera contains natural polysaccharide compounds known to support production of white blood cells, vital to keeping a healthy immune system.
- Promoting Immune Cell Function: For our immune cells to function correctly, they rely on essential amino acids. Unfortunately, the human body cannot manufacture them, so they must come from supplementation or dietary sources. Aloe vera naturally contains 19 of the 20 identified amino acids, including seven of the eight designated as essential.
- Managing Inflammation: Inflammation is a natural immune response. Aloe vera possesses potent anti-inflammatory properties, which can help soothe irritated tissues and reduce the inflammation triggered by allergen exposure.
- Supporting Healthy Digestion
We can’t discuss immunity without mentioning the gut. It’s hard to believe, but 70% of the immune system actually resides in the digestive tract! Due to this surprising connection, cultivating a healthy digestive system is critical. The enzymes and micronutrients found in aloe vera keep your gut microbiome healthy and balanced naturally.
Lily: Helping You Take Control
Allergies can be debilitating, sometimes making leading a normal life downright challenging. Don’t let allergies keep you on the sidelines! Try modifying your morning routine to include just four ounces of Lily’s aloe juice added to your favorite beverage or smoothie. This simple change can help you take control of your allergies so you can get back outdoors doing the things you love!
Now that spring has sprung, it’s the ideal time to reevaluate your wellness strategy. Vacation season will be here before you know it, so make sure you have plenty of Lily products on hand to look and feel your best! Lily of the Desert products can be found in Sprouts, Whole Foods, Natural Grocers, and most all natural products stores in the country!
Have you subscribed to our newsletter yet? We share company updates, product releases, our latest blog, and so much more each month. If you haven’t had a chance to sign up yet, no worries. Head over to our Contact Us page and look for the sign-up section at the bottom.
Let’s stay connected on Facebook and Instagram! We love social media and the opportunity to engage with the Lily community! Are you sharing our posts? Awesome! Don’t forget to tag @lilyofthedesert. See you online!