Now that holiday celebrations have concluded, it’s a good idea to start the new year by hitting the reset button. If you overindulged in eggnog, champagne, or other alcoholic libations, your immune system, and energy levels have likely taken a hit.
Why not allow your body to recover by declaring a “Dry January”? Eliminating alcohol for at least 30 days can deliver numerous health advantages, including better sleep quality, losing weight, a brighter complexion, and improving your overall mood. Not to mention, continued avoidance can promote significant benefits as well, including improved liver function and mental clarity. It can even lower your risk of cardiovascular issues.
A refreshing and nutrient-rich mocktail is a perfect alternative to an alcoholic beverage. Our newest recipe features three game-changing ingredients!
- Elderberry Extract – High in vital antioxidants and vitamins C and A, Elderberry is a proven immunity booster. It also possesses anti-viral properties that can help diminish the common cold and flu symptoms.
- Apple Cider – Rich in an antioxidant known as polyphenol, apple cider can help the body fight off free radicals and reduce inflammation.
- Organic Aloe Vera – Rounding out the three is aloe vera juice, which helps stimulate the body’s nutrient absorption process to make sure we utilize the vitamins and minerals we ingest. Finally, aloe also works to help improve digestion and boost immune support, so you can take advantage of its whole body health benefits.
Aloe & Apple Cider Immunity Sparkler Recipe
- 1 Tbsp Elderberry Extract
- 1/4 Cup Apple Cider
- 1 Tbsp Lily of the Desert Aloe Juice
- Sparkling Water
- Cinnamon Stick, Apple Slices, or Pomegranate Seeds for Garnish (optional)
- Cinnamon Sugar to Rim the Glass (optional)
Note: Pre-chill the cider and water. If you plan to rim your glasses with cinnamon sugar, moisten them with apple cider and dip them in sugar before filling.
- Start with a 12-ounce glass.
- Add the Apple Cider, Elderberry Extract, and Aloe Juice.
- Stir and mix well.
- Top off with Sparkling Water.
- If desired, garnish with a Cinnamon Stick, Apple Slices, or Pomegranate Seeds.
- Relax and enjoy!
Purchasing Lily of the Desert Products
Keeping your immune system strong is a constant fight, and Lily has a full assortment of products to help you win the battle. You can access our handy store locator to find a store near you or shop online at Amazon, Vitacost, and Swanson’s Vitamins.
We’d love to hear your feedback on the new recipe, so please visit us on Facebook or Instagram! You can also ask questions and learn more about our special promotions, health tips, and the latest product news. We look forward to connecting with you!