Have you ever wondered if aloe vera is good for your hair? Well, of course, it is…it’s aloe vera!! What can’t aloe do? Don’t subject your hair (and skin!) to the harsh ingredients that commercial hair care products often contain. Lily’s 99% Gelly made from organically-grown aloe is a great option for the hair care brands you may be using. Keep reading to check out our “aloe hair care hacks” that will leave your tresses looking radiant and healthy!
Lily’s 99% Aloe Vera Gelly
This topical gel has become famous for its revitalizing skincare properties because it hydrates at least three epidermal layers. But it delivers a multitude of benefits for your hair as well!
- Scalp Soother: A dry, itchy scalp can quickly become inflamed and create dandruff. Aloe vera’s natural antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties can quickly heal skin irritations. A regular massage with our Gelly will cool the scalp and relieve itchiness, dryness, and redness.
- Styling Gel: Aloe is naturally moisturizing. It makes a great styling aid, especially for curly hair. It seals in shine while defining curls without leaving your hair dry or flaky.
- Shaving Gel: Let’s turn our attention briefly to another phase of hair
care – shaving! Why not protect your skin while achieving the closest shave possible? Our Gelly does just that by creating enough “slip,” preventing razor bumps, and leaving your skin looking and feeling great.
- Leave-In Conditioner: Do you have naturally dry hair? If so, you know how essential moisture is to protect your hair and prevent breakage. A leave-in conditioner made with Lily Gelly and applied after washing your hair can restore moisture, elasticity, and vitality.
- Deep Cleanser: If you struggle with oily hair, you know how difficult it can be to keep it clean and style. The properties of aloe remove extra oil, leaving your hair and scalp clean and refreshed.
- Hair Strengthener: Aloe is loaded with vitamins, including A, B12, C, and E. Together, they promote cell growth which repairs and strengthens strands.
- Detangler: Do you need a gentle yet effective detangler for your child’s curly hair (or your own!)? A DIY detangling spray using Lily’s Gelly can make post-shampoo combing a breeze.
We’ve Got You Covered From Head to Toe!
Lily products are truly versatile, making them the perfect addition to the wellness and self-care routines for you and your family. You can find them at most health food stores and major grocers. Use our handy store locator to find a retailer in your area, or enjoy the convenience of shopping online at Amazon, Vitacost, and Swanson’s Vitamins.
We love social media! Don’t forget to follow our Facebook and Instagram pages. Our virtual home is where you’ll find the latest product updates, promotion news, and wellness tips. Feel free to post your questions and comments while you’re there; we appreciate your feedback! See you online soon!