Let’s get fresh… with our ingredients in a delicious and good-for-you aloe mocktail recipe. This mocktail would work well as a morning pick-me-up or even a evening refresher after a long day. Made with vibrant flavors like cucumber and mint then blended with the health optimizer, aloe vera, you will be feeling nice and light.
Let’s Start With the Fresh Ingredients
The trusty, verdant cucumber is the perfect well balanced fruit (yes, fruit) thanks to its high content of nutrients, water and soluble fiber. Cucumbers not only help promote hydration, but can also help support healthy regularity thanks to its contents.
Equal in its benefits, mint has been used for thousands of years for a variety of benefits including acting as an antiseptic, freshening breath, but most importantly soothing your digestive tract and helping with indigestion and stomach upset. And if you have your own garden, mint is easy to grow and helps support other plants.
The best addition to any drink, smoothie or juice is our Aloe vera. It acts as a great health equalizer by supporting your digestion and balancing your stomach acidity naturally. Plus, it has been clinically proven to help boost nutrient absorption, support your immune health, and reduce toxic levels of nitrates in your body. By adding just 2 oz. of our Aloe vera juice or gel to your drinks, you can help support your overall health each day.
You can also include some fresh ginger root to give you even more digestive benefits, plus it gives the recipe an extra kick of flavor.
Now to The Recipe
- 1 large english cucumber, sliced
- ¼ cup of fresh mint leaves or about 10-12 leaves
- ½ cup of fresh lime juice or 2.5 limes
- 2 oz of Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Juice
- 1 and half cups of filtered water
- 2 TBSP agave syrup or honey
- 1 small piece of ginger
- Club soda to top off each drink
- In a blender, add in cucumber, mint, aloe, ginger, agave and water. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a strainer to help remove pulp. Set aside.
- Fill a glass with ice and add in thinly sliced cucumbers. Pour the mocktail over the ice and leave about 1 inch of space at the top for the club soda. Optional garnish with a mint leaf.
Where to Find Our Aloe Vera Products!
We can be conveniently found in about 99% of health food stores and most conventional retailers. Use our convenient store locator to find a nearby grocer or health food store that features Lily products. Or visit our website or one of our online retail partners including Amazon.
We hope you give this recipe a try and then share it on your social media! Tag @lilyofthedesert when you share please so we can like it! Don’t forget to connect with us on Facebook and Instagram!!