It seems like we learn more about the versatility of aloe vera every day. Because of its proven benefits, scientists are continually looking for new ways to take advantage of its many therapeutic properties. In addition to the more widespread uses like skincare and immunity building, did you know aloe can help support joints and flexibility? It’s not a topic often discussed, so let’s investigate further!
By now, you may be asking yourself, “how does aloe vera support joint health?”. A fair question indeed! Clinical studies have demonstrated that aloe contains properties that reduce the leading cause of joint pain: occasional inflammation. Your friends at Lily have found several ways aloe can help you feel great!
Aloe Vera: Keeping Your Joints Healthy
- Soothes Inflammation: When you add aloe vera juice intake to your daily routine, you’ll benefit from its natural anti-inflammatory properties. Loaded with antioxidant-rich polyphenols that can help reduce the effects of occasional inflammation, the feelings of joint tightness and stiffness.
- Toxin Reduction: In addition to being anti-inflammatory, aloe is also naturally detoxifying. Toxins that accumulate in our bodies from environmental sources and food residues can contribute to the formation of occasional inflammation. Regular use of aloe vera juice works to support vital organs and joint health.
- Analgesic Properties: The topical application of aloe vera gel can help provide a cooling effect to joints and muscles while helping to support flexibility. Massage gel on knees, elbows, shoulders, and ankles to help.
- Collagen Production: One of the critical elements that keep joints moving freely is collagen. Unfortunately, as we age, collagen levels can decrease from wear and tear. This protein fortifies the cartilage between your joints. Aloe can help increase collagen production to protect joints and enhance your range of motion.
- Protect Your Digestive System: Medication can cause potential digestive discomfort. Long-term use of oral pain reducers can cause digestive upset. Daily aloe vera juice can help support your digestion naturally! You’ll protect and strengthen your digestive system, and because aloe can promote an increase in absorption, you’ll get more value from your food intake and supplements.
Get Moving With Lily!
Support your daily range of motion and healthy joints by drinking aloe daily! Our organic aloe vera juice is safe for daily use, so it’s an ideal solution to help you manage occasional joint discomfort.
You can find Lily of The Desert products at major grocers and health food stores in your area. Use our handy store locator to find a nearby retailer. Prefer to shop online? No problem! You’ll find what you need on our website.
We invite you to connect with us on Facebook and Instagram and check out our latest promotions, self-care tips, and product news. And feel free to post a comment or question; we love reading them and replying! See you soon!