Get rid of germs without sacrificing your skin!
Your hands will notice the difference when using Lily of the Desert’s hand sanitizer made with our own organically-grown Aloe vera. Consistent use of hand sanitizer through the day can roughen and dry out hands. Our aloe soothes and softens your skin, a necessity when you need to keep your hands clean and free from germs and bacteria. Our formula contains 70% U.S.-sourced ethyl alcohol to help kill 99.99% of germs and 15% of our soothing aloe. It is the best option to help keep your hand clean and soft every day.
- Made with 70% Ethyl Alcohol (U.S. sourced)
- Laboratory Tested to Kill 99.99% of Germs
- Made with 15% Organic Aloe Vera (certified by the IASC for purity & content)
- Calming Lavender Scent
- Made in the USA
- Kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria
- Includes Vitamin E
Available Sizes: 2 oz., 8 oz., and 16 oz (coming soon).
1. Where is the product made?
We make the hand sanitizer in our state-of-the-art facility located in Lewisville, TX.
2. What type of alcohol is used in the hand sanitizer?
We use a U.S.-sourced ethyl alcohol in our hand sanitizer products. It complies with the FCC & USP regulations.
3. Is there methanol in the hand sanitizer?
There is not any methanol detected in the raw ingredients nor the finished goods.
4. Why is there aloe in the sanitizer and how does it help?
Each bottle of our hand sanitizer contains 15% of our own organically-grown aloe in order to help avoid your hands drying out from repeated daily use. Not only does it hydrate your skin, but it also helps to retain your own natural moisture in your skin.
5. Who is the IASC and why are they important to aloe?
The International Aloe Science Council is an independent group of experts that certify a product for quality and purity of aloe content. The standards that the IASC set help to regulate the authenticity of Aloe vera products and give customers peace of mind that they are using a quality product.