There’s nothing quite as comforting as a hot cup of tea on a cold evening. The feeling of the cup in your hands as the gentle steam rises to warm your face is so relaxing. But don’t settle for an ordinary cup of tea when you can elevate your experience with a delightful blend of mint, honey, and aloe vera juice!
This unique combination not only tastes great but is loaded with health benefits. Let’s take a closer look at these soothing ingredients and brew a recipe perfect for those cozy winter nights.
- Mint: Beyond its wonderful stress-relieving aroma, mint leaves are rich in nutrients. They’re a great source of vitamin A and free-radical-fighting antioxidants. And mint is a digestion-friendly herb that can help soothe occasional stomach discomfort.
- Honey: This beloved sweetener has some surprising abilities. In addition to sugar, honey contains vitamins and minerals, including iron and zinc. It’s also anti-inflammatory and antibacterial and has prebiotic properties.
- Lemon: This citrus favorite brings more to the table than vitamin C. Lemon can also help your body absorb more iron and help prevent kidney stones.
- Aloe Vera: Lily’s organic Whole Leaf Aloe Vera supercharges this recipe with natural benefits. It’s rich in calcium and magnesium and contains over 200 biologically active compounds. Our aloe vera supports healthy digestion and nutrient absorption, enhances natural immunity, and is clinically proven for whole-body health.
Super Easy Recipe
- Mint tea bag
- Fresh mint leaves
- Hot water
- 2 Tablespoons of Lily Whole Leaf Aloe Vera
- Honey to taste
- Lemon slices
Comfort In a Cup!
- Begin by steeping the mint tea bag and fresh mint leaves in hot water. Let it sit for about 5 minutes. (Note: The longer you let it steep, the stronger the mint flavor will be.)
- Stir in the aloe vera.
- Now add the honey to taste.
- Squeeze in a few drops of lemon juice.
- Garnish your cup with a slice of lemon or a few mint leaves for that extra touch of elegance.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
This recipe is more than a cup of tea; it’s a blend of health, flavor, and comfort. And if you’re struggling with a cough or cold, it’s extremely soothing. So, when the cold weather gets to you, brew a cup of this delightful tea, grab a comfy throw, and settle into a cozy chair. It’s the perfect way to relax after a long day!
Falling For Lily
As autumn temperatures tumble, it’s the perfect time to make sure you’re stocked up on all of your Lily favorites. You can enjoy the convenience of online shopping at lilyofthedesert.com or by visiting one of our virtual retail partners, including Amazon. You can also find our products at local grocery and health food stores that carry Lily.
Connect With Us!
Have you joined the Lily community yet? If you’re not already receiving our monthly newsletter, it’s easy to subscribe. Just visit our Contact Us page.
We’re eagerly anticipating your feedback on the new tea recipe. Feel free to share your comments on our Facebook or Instagram pages. Please tag @lilyofthedesert on your posts. Stay warm out there. We’ll be waiting for you online!